Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

MY HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!!

Learn - To use good sentences in my writing. A good sentence has a subject or a verb. I am learning to use 3 type of sentences, which is a simple sentence, compound sentence and also a complex sentence.
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.21.36 PM.png

Once upon a time, we were sleeping and all of a sudden we smelt some fire from the kitchen. My Dad got up and went to the kitchen and saw that the kitchen stove was burning with food inside.

My Dad yelled out “ GUYS THE HOUSE! “. He was trying to wake everyone up, but we ignored him because it was during the middle of the night, it was like 12:00am in the morning.
“ CAN YOU LEAVE US ALONE FOR GOODNESS SAKE! “ I shouted.
“ Our house is going to get in fire “ he replied.

He got the fire hose and tried to get the fire out. Once we got downstairs we saw dried powder everywhere from the Fire Hose. I tried to wake up my Mum and tell her that there is a fire. Once I tried the first time, I didn’t think of waking her up for the second time.

Later on, the fire started coming up into the hallway and went into my Mum’s room. Once the fire went into my Mum’s room she jumped out the window and luckily she fell on the grass where it was safe.

Everyone was out of the house and the Fire Trucks came and stopped the fire that was happening. We were glad that we were all safe and sound. My Mum and Dad tried to find a new house for us where it can be safe for us and also keep us wealthy.  

WE WERE ALL SAFE AND SOUND!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Pio,
    Your story was a bit funny when you said "that you didn't feel like waking up your mum the second time".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pio,
    Your story was very interesting,yeah and a bit funny. I hope you could write more of these amazing story's.

    ReplyDelete